Registration/ Signing In
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the web site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your individual computer monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor will display any specific color accurately. If you have questions regarding the specific color of an item, please contact us.
All prices shown on the site are listed in U.S. dollars. We do not have a currency converter as part of the checkout process, although that service may be found on outside web sites. If you live outside the U.S., charges for your purchases are converted by your bank into your local currency and should appear on your credit card statement in that currency.
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Visa or MasterCard check cards or ATM cards
We do not currently accept:
- Diner’s Club
- Direct transfer of funds from your bank account
- International wire transfers or smart cards
- Checks, money orders, or cashier’s checks denominated in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank
Can I use a debit card or check card?
If you have a Visa or MasterCard debit/check card, you can use it the same as a regular Visa or MasterCard.
Is it safe to enter my card number online?
You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Chat with us.
Why did my credit card authorization fail?
It is not uncommon for a request for credit card authorization to fail once or twice before the card is finally authorized. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Shipping and Billing Addresses
You will be required to provide billing and shipping address information at checkout. You may already have entered this information when creating your user account for the site. If so, please review the information to ensure that your order is processed correctly. If you have not already entered this address information, you will be required to do so at checkout.
Why is my phone number required to ship my order?
All orders are shipped USPS or UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. If you require special treatment of your order, or require another shipment method, please place your order via phone to communicate those requirements effectively.
Overnight shipping is available at additional cost, depending on the quantity and type of items ordered. If you require overnight shipping, please contact us via Chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will attempt to have your order shipped same day.
Our rates are generated directly from the rate calculators of our shipping providers. Our rate calculator will provide you with the rates for a variety of shipping methods. Just choose the best rate for you and we’ll ship your merchandise.
If you live outside the United States, you may be subject to additional customs duties and taxes, which are charged once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you, as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, and you should contact your local customs office to determine likely fees assessed when importing merchandise from the U.S. To facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws, we may be required to provide certain order, shipment and product information to our international shipping carriers and to customs authorities. Additionally, please be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
When will my order ship?
Orders received via U.S. Mail typically take 2 to 3 weeks to be received and processed. Orders received through our web store are generally processed weekly, on Wednesdays. Once processed, orders will be picked and shipped within 24-72 hours. All orders are shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When a carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we will attempt to contact the recipient by phone and make necessary arrangements to either re-ship the package or refund the order amount. If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received your order 6 weeks after submission, please contact us for more information on the status of your order.
Why was my package undeliverable?
A carrier may deem a package undeliverable for several reasons:
- If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package will typically be returned to us by the carrier or by the unintended recipient.
- If you have put in a request for address forwarding, please note that the U.S. Postal Service only forwards first-class mail and magazines, not packages.
- The carrier may not deliver to your address. The U.S. Postal Service does not deliver to some addresses. All orders with "P.O. Box" in the address are automatically shipped via U.S. Mail. However, if a post office box address is provided in a format that our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that does not deliver to P.O. Boxes. If you have a P.O. Box, please be sure to enter your address as "P.O. Box" followed by a number. Also, if you have a private mailbox or use a local commercial mail receiving agency, please do not use "Box" for your mailbox number. Instead, use PMB or # to ensure that your address is not mistaken for a P.O. Box and that orders can be shipped to you via other carriers than U.S. Mail.
- Most carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. Packages with a high value (over $400 of merchandise) will usually require a signature; otherwise a signature will be obtained at the driver’s discretion. If the driver feels that a signature is required and no one is available after the third delivery attempt, the package will be returned to us.
- If you are sending a gift and the recipient refuses delivery of the package, it will be returned to us. In such cases you may want to let the recipient know that a package is on its way.
Generally, bulk discounts are available for most items listed on our site. Orders of 100 or more pieces qualify for bulk pricing in most cases. If you're ordering large quantities of merchandise, contact us by Chat or E-Mail (email@example.com), and we'll let you know if your order can be discounted.
Information Gathered by the site
In order to process and ship your order, we gather certain personal information necessary to complete the order process. This information includes your name, ship-to address, and phone number. We may also ask for your union member ID number or e-mail address as an identifier for your user record. This information is necessary for completing your online order and shipping information. You may choose not to provide this information online, and opt to order via mail or telephone instead; however we’ll still need the same information to process your order.
Cookies must be enabled for the site to properly process your order. The way to enable cookies varies from browser to browser. For Netscape browsers, click Preferences on the Edit drop-down menu, then choose Advanced and adjust the settings in the Cookies box. For Internet Explorer, click the Tools drop-down menu, then click Internet Options. Click the Security tab, then click the Custom Level button. Click the radio buttons next to Enable beneath both "Allow cookies that are stored on your computer" and "Allow per-session cookies (not stored)."
In order to protect the security of your information, this website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We retain only the last four digits of your credit card number after your order is processed, and your credit card information is not stored for future orders. Credit-card transactions are handled by Stripe, a third-party financial institution, which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions. This information is not retained in any form by Classic Incentives.
When you create your user profile on the site, you will receive an e-mail notification that your account has been successfully created. You will also receive a notification via e-mail as confirmation when you place an order through the site. Lastly, you may receive a shipment status notification via e-mail when your order has been shipped from our warehouse.
Information & Inquiries
For order information and all other inquiries please contact store customer service and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for shopping with us!